Hey, lovely people out there!!!
I am back with my another travel blog as assured. It is all about my visit to Thailand this year. Thailand has got all the wealth for being extremely popular among the travelers. Being an ideal holiday destination for the bachelors, Thailand is gaining popularity among the married couples as well as their honeymoon destination. I had my Thailand tour for about a week in the month of March. Though it was a bit humid, the weather was pleasuredome during the day and amazing at the night.
I started my journey towards Thailand after spending two days in Mumbai. I reached Phuket International airport during the day and the weather was quite humid. Also, me being extremely exhausted and jetlagged was looking for some relaxation and peace. This all I found during my stay at Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket where I booked a plunge pool villa for myself. These pictures are evidence of the fact that this is the best hotel I could have chosen for myself.
The stay was for three days and the attractions were:
- Karon beach- The cleanest of all the beaches. You can enjoy beach volleyball and soak in the sun while enjoying some booze and fun activities.
- Patong Beach- This beach is comparatively more crowded and jam-packed. It is extremely popular for its fun-filled nightlife.
- Bangla Road- Patong beach is known for it’s infamous Bangla Road Nightlife. It is Patong’s high-spirited party zone well known for girls, music, and liquor.
- Massages and Spa- Thailand is popular for its Thai massages and Phuket offers you several massage parlors to get your body relaxed.
- Thai Food – Phuket is well versed with the Thai dishes and one can enjoy the street food while roaming around the city.
The other attractions were Rawai Beach and James Bond Island. Both the places serve picturesque views.
After my stay in Phuket, it was time for me to leave for the city famous for it lively clubs and shopping. Yes, you got it right!!! It is Bangkok. I chose Millennium Hilton Bangkok as my place to stay and then planned my to-do list for Bangkok. Bangkok serves a million reasons for the travelers to see this place. From stunning Skyline Views to famous clubs and shopping streets, Bangkok has a lot to offer. Millennium Hilton Bangkok has been amazing to serve its customers.
And then it was time for some Club Hopping. Bangkok has some amazingly famous clubs where you can dance and enjoy the live music while sipping on the booze.
The next day was scheduled just for shopping. Places such as MBK market and Siam center are ideal to shop.
So, guys that are all from my Thailand trip. For more such posts stay tuned!!!